About Patchwerx Topical Transdermal Skin Patches
PATCHWERX is a family owned and operated business situated at the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Patchwerx has been deemed and assessed as fully compliant with all relevant rules and regulations of the Therapeutic Goods Administration - TGA correspondence 19/09/2019
Our products are locally sourced and manufactured to the strictest standards to ensure reliability, value and efficacy. Many years of effort has been invested in research and product development which is ongoing and will soon result in further exciting additions to our distinctive product offerings.
PATCHWERX takes great pride in its current product lineup - knowing that these products are optimally safe and effective and may be used by all ages with perfect convenience and safety.
Our products are formulated and tested to release precise measures of dose over the entire period of recommended patch application. This bypasses many problems that patients have with, indigestion, pill-swallowing, bloating and the like.
Topical Skin Patches Available
Our topical skin patches are made from a material that is manufactured for sensitive skin as in non-latex, non-plastic, non-woven Medical Grade hypoallergenic adhesive.
Instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
All your private information is not stored, or passed on to 3rd parties.
Some of our skin patch products we have available for purchase...
- Multi-Vitamins companion skin patch
- Hangover companion skin patch
- Vitamin B’s companion skin patch
- Minerals companion skin patch
- Iron companion skin patch
- Fluid Retention companion skin
- Insomnia companion skin patch
- Smoking companion skin patch
- Garlic companion skin patch
- Memory companion skin patch
- Testosterone companion skin patch
- Stress companion skin patch
- Inflammatory companion skin patch
- Immune companion skin patch
- Calcium companion skin patch
A topical skin patch is a adhesive skin patch
Several different patches can be worn at the same time; this is the same as taking supplements in tablet form. The patch delivers the supplements gradually and harmoniously over a 24 hour period.
A transdermal patch is a medicated adhesive patch that is placed on the skin to deliver a specific dose of medication through the skin and into the bloodstream. Often, this promotes healing to an injured area of the body.
An advantage of a transdermal drug delivery route - over other types of medication delivery routes, such as oral, intravenous, or intramuscular.
The skin patches are manufactured in our sterile laboratory in Australia. They do not contain hormones from human or animal sources.
All of our transdermal patches last 3 days on the skin at full potency, then they become less potent over the next 2 days, so they can be worn for 5 days...(we recommend that a patch be worn for 3 days).
Clients need 2 sheets or 12 patches per month = 1 Pack.
Our patch material is - Medical Grade hypoallergenic adhesive. Each ingredient is made into an individual mother tincture, and then they are mixed in the correct homeopathic dilutions and potencies and made into one remedy – which is then infused into the Medical-grade patch material.
Transdermal patches can be worn in the shower, and while swimming.
Free Australia Post Shipping to Your Home. Australia Wide, and World Wide Free Shipping Available
- Illness 'symptoms' are the body telling you that something is out of balance.
- Our Topical Skin Patch types help conditions like excess weight, stored fluid deposits, stress, chronic fatigue, lack of Vitamins, Minerals, Iron, Calcium, etc.
- We help the body, to help it to right itself, and get rid of toxic waste.
- The whole idea is to get to the cause of the problem and alleviate that - letting go of stress, taking in more nutrients, detoxing and losing excess weight and fluid can enable the body to help, and heal itself – as nature intended.
- You should always keep seeking your Doctors medical advice.