Endocrine glands make chemicals called hormones and pass them straight into the bloodstream. Hormones can be thought of as chemical messages.
From the blood stream, the hormones communicate with the body by heading towards their target cell to bring about a particular change or effect to that cell. The hormone can also create changes in the cells of surrounding tissues (paracrine effect). The endocrine system works with the nervous system and the immune system to help the body cope with different events and stresses.
Some of the roles of the endocrine system include:
Hormones are the body’s chemical messengers and are part of the endocrine system. Endocrine glands make hormones, which travel through the bloodstream to tissues and organs, and control most of our body’s major systems. The endocrine system regulates our heart rate, metabolism – how the body gets energy from the foods we eat – appetite, mood, sexual function, reproduction, growth and development, sleep cycles, and more.
When a hormone is released from a gland, it travels through the body. It passes by most cells, but eventually reaches its target.
When it reaches its target, it attaches to a particular type of cell, known as a receptor cell. The receptor cell then does something that it is ordered to do by the hormone. That something might be to grow faster, or to release another hormone, or to absorb sugar from the blood, or to withhold water from the kidneys, or one of many other important functions in the body.
In effect, the hormone system is the way in which one part of the body (the gland) tells another part of the body (the target cell) to do something important.
Find out more about the main endocrine glands and their hormones.
Medical conditions related to the hormonal system
The hormonal system can go wrong. Glands might produce too many or too few hormones, or the target cells might stop responding properly to the hormones.
The more common hormonal problems are:
By using a transdermal route of administration, the ingredients can bypass the stomach, which can improve treatment efficacy and reduce side effects. This is particularly helpful for people that have a impact on the gastrointestinal problems, and bariatric surgery.
1. Our transdermal skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, stimulants, hormones, additives or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure product.
2. All pant based, natural as in from Nature. Get your Mojo back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
3. The healthy way to help the body is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just treating one aliment.
4. All our skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
5. Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia in our sterile laboratory, to the strictest GMP International Standards to ensure the highest quality, safety, reliability, value and efficacy.
6. Many years of effort has been invested in our research and product development which is ongoing.
7. We are 35 year Fully Qualified Veterans of the Herbal, Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss Industries.
8. Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
9. Oral medicinals and supplements intake typically lead to less than 20% uptake by the body along with high potential of stomach upsets and many other disadvantages whereas this transdermal absorption system promotes 100% availability in a linear and predictable manner.
10. Our sterile skin patches are designed to maximize the transdermal method of delivery of high potency supplements direct to the blood stream.
11. You need to keep in mind also that in patch form all of the active ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream. In tablet form only small amounts hit the bodies receptors - drops are better, but nothing like a transdermal skin patch.
12. No more stomach upsets from badly-digested supplemental pills and powders – this transdermal delivery system provides a sensible and reliable means of ensuring maximum performance and endurance in perfect safety.
13. Each individual skin patch has a medicinal distribution rate of 3 days.
14. Attach one skin patch and wear for 3 days and replace.The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 skin patches per packet = 36 days supply.
15. First and foremost, because the treatment is transdermal the normal first-pass problems of indigestion, reflux etc. are avoided. Second, the skin patches give complete control over the rate of uptake – providing the perfect “throttling” mechanism for dosage.
16. The skin patches can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business all the time delivering predictable dosage with total reliability in a convenient and streamlined fashion.