Iron is an important mineral that is involved in various bodily functions, including the transport of oxygen in the blood. This is essential for providing energy for daily life. Good sources of iron include red meat, offal and iron-fortified breakfast cereals.
Iron is lost from the body through shedding intestinal cells, sweat and blood loss. About one third of the world’s population is iron deficient. Menstruating women are at greater risk than men and postmenopausal women for iron deficiency. It is thought that up to five per cent of the Australian population has iron deficiency anaemia.
Some of the many roles of iron include:
Certain people are at increased risk of iron deficiency, including:
Iron deficiency is common. Iron is an essential mineral for our bodies and when iron levels are too low it can cause anaemia. People can get iron deficiency for many different reasons. It’s important to find the cause of the deficiency, so the cause can be treated as well as the deficiency itself.
If you think you might have low iron levels, see your doctor. The only reliable way of telling if you are iron deficient is through a blood test. If you are iron deficient, it’s important to find out why you have iron deficiency and what you can do about it.
Iron is an essential mineral. All your cells need it to survive. The body can’t make iron, so you need to get it from food.
When there isn’t enough iron stored in your body, you have iron deficiency.
Iron’s main role is in red blood cells, where it helps make a protein called haemoglobin. Haemoglobin carries oxygen in the blood that moves from your lungs to all your cells so they can work properly.
If you have iron deficiency, you may feel tired. You can find it hard to concentrate, and hard to motivate yourself to do the things you need to do.
If your iron levels get so low that you become anaemic, you can get a range of symptoms, including feeling:
Some people need more iron than others. The people who need most iron include children, teenagers, pregnant women and breast feeding women.
Some other groups at risk of iron deficiency include females of menstruating age (girls and women who have periods), vegetarians and vegans, babies fed on cow’s milk, and endurance athletes.
By using a transdermal route of administration, the ingredients can bypass the stomach, which can improve treatment efficacy and reduce side effects. This is particularly helpful for people that have a impact on the gastrointestinal problems, and bariatric surgery.
1. Our transdermal skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, stimulants, hormones, additives or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure product.
2. All pant based, natural as in from Nature. Get your Mojo back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
3. The healthy way to help the body is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just treating one aliment.
4. All our skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
5. Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia in our sterile laboratory, to the strictest GMP International Standards to ensure the highest quality, safety, reliability, value and efficacy.
6. Many years of effort has been invested in our research and product development which is ongoing.
7. We are 35 year Fully Qualified Veterans of the Herbal, Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss Industries.
8. Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
9. Oral medicinals and supplements intake typically lead to less than 20% uptake by the body along with high potential of stomach upsets and many other disadvantages whereas this transdermal absorption system promotes 100% availability in a linear and predictable manner.
10. Our sterile skin patches are designed to maximize the transdermal method of delivery of high potency supplements direct to the blood stream.
11. You need to keep in mind also that in patch form all of the active ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream. In tablet form only small amounts hit the bodies receptors - drops are better, but nothing like a transdermal skin patch.
12. No more stomach upsets from badly-digested supplemental pills and powders – this transdermal delivery system provides a sensible and reliable means of ensuring maximum performance and endurance in perfect safety.
13. Each individual skin patch has a medicinal distribution rate of 3 days.
14. Attach one skin patch and wear for 3 days and replace.The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 skin patches per packet = 36 days supply.
15. First and foremost, because the treatment is transdermal the normal first-pass problems of indigestion, reflux etc. are avoided. Second, the skin patches give complete control over the rate of uptake – providing the perfect “throttling” mechanism for dosage.
16. The skin patches can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business all the time delivering predictable dosage with total reliability in a convenient and streamlined fashion.