Androgens are hormones. Hormones are chemical messengers that communicate with tissues in the body to bring about many different changes. Androgens are usually thought of as male hormones, but the female body naturally produces a small amount of androgens too – on average, about one tenth to one twentieth of the amount produced by the male body.
The ovaries, adrenal glands, fat cells and skin cells make the female body’s supply of androgens. The ovaries convert testosterone into the female hormone estrogen.
Some of the suggested symptoms of androgen deficiency in women may include:
Some of the possible causes of androgen deficiency in women include:
Hormones can be thought of as chemical messengers. They communicate with tissues in the body to bring about many different changes. Hormones are needed for different processes like growth, reproduction and well-being.
Androgens are the group of sex hormones that give men their 'male' characteristics (collectively called virilisation). The major sex hormone in men is testosterone, which is produced mainly in the testes. The testes are controlled by a small gland in the brain called the pituitary gland, which in turn is controlled by an area of the brain called the hypothalamus.
Androgens are crucial for male sexual and reproductive function. They are also responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics in men, including facial and body hair growth and voice change. Androgens also affect bone and muscle development and metabolism.
The term androgen deficiency means your body is not making enough androgens, particularly testosterone, for full health. The effects of this depend on how severe the deficiency is, its cause and the age at which the deficiency begins.
The major sex hormone in men is testosterone. Some of the functions of testosterone in the male body include:
By using a transdermal route of administration, the ingredients can bypass the stomach, which can improve treatment efficacy and reduce side effects. This is particularly helpful for people that have a impact on the gastrointestinal problems, and bariatric surgery.
1. Our transdermal skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, stimulants, hormones, additives or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure product.
2. All pant based, natural as in from Nature. Get your Mojo back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
3. The healthy way to help the body is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just treating one aliment.
4. All our skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
5. Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia in our sterile laboratory, to the strictest GMP International Standards to ensure the highest quality, safety, reliability, value and efficacy.
6. Many years of effort has been invested in our research and product development which is ongoing.
7. We are 35 year Fully Qualified Veterans of the Herbal, Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss Industries.
8. Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
9. Oral medicinals and supplements intake typically lead to less than 20% uptake by the body along with high potential of stomach upsets and many other disadvantages whereas this transdermal absorption system promotes 100% availability in a linear and predictable manner.
10. Our sterile skin patches are designed to maximize the transdermal method of delivery of high potency supplements direct to the blood stream.
11. You need to keep in mind also that in patch form all of the active ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream. In tablet form only small amounts hit the bodies receptors - drops are better, but nothing like a transdermal skin patch.
12. No more stomach upsets from badly-digested supplemental pills and powders – this transdermal delivery system provides a sensible and reliable means of ensuring maximum performance and endurance in perfect safety.
13. Each individual skin patch has a medicinal distribution rate of 3 days.
14. Attach one skin patch and wear for 3 days and replace.The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 skin patches per packet = 36 days supply.
15. First and foremost, because the treatment is transdermal the normal first-pass problems of indigestion, reflux etc. are avoided. Second, the skin patches give complete control over the rate of uptake – providing the perfect “throttling” mechanism for dosage.
16. The skin patches can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business all the time delivering predictable dosage with total reliability in a convenient and streamlined fashion.