H.P. Insomnia Companion Skin Patches
Help Balance Sleep Patterns
If your sleep issues are caused by stress and worry this patch will be helpful.
Stress & unhappiness can lead to physical health problems – it has to come out somewhere – like the symptom of insomnia.
Insomnia : Not getting a good night’s sleep is like waking up feeling like you have been awake all night. The body must sleep deeply to revitalize all of your cells for the next day. Our patch will help you out of the habit & imbalance of insomnia and help you to get a good night’s sleep – all night, every night.
Stress : Alternately insomnia may be a side effect or symptom of a stressful life, so this patch can also be used to treat Stress and Worry that has built up over a period of time as well.
Sometimes people who are over-stressed sleep too much, and they need to as the stress/anxiety is draining their life force/energy. This patch relaxes you more the more you use it and balances sleep patterns.
It does not dull your senses or turn you into a zombie – this is a natural Herbal remedy not a drug.
The impressive ingredients in this transdermal patch (all derived from herbs grown in the wild) will work in harmony with your body/mind and bring you into overall balance.
Sleep better and worry less.
This patch needs to be used for 2-3 months at least and if the problem is severe or long term then obviously wear the patch long term to heal and support.
Herbal Ingredients in our Insomnia Patch : equivalent of :
1] Argentum Nitricum (Arg-n). For anxiety, nervousness, impulsiveness, mental confusion, stress, worry, apprehension.
2] Tart cheery juice – is full of tryptophan is an essential amino acid that coverts to serotonin, which then coverts to Melatonin. Melatonin helps maintain our sleep and wake cycle by causing drowsiness and lowers body temperature, working with the central nervous system to sync our biological clock – when it’s time to sleep. It also helps with anxiety, depression, worry and nervousness.
3] Valerian – helps regulate the action of nerve cells and has a calming effect.
4] Chamomile – relaxes your muscles and affects the central nervous system.
5] Magnesium – is one of the most vital minerals, and yet most people are lacking it. It calms your central nervous system, relaxes you, and can help prepare you for sleep.
Source : Wikipedia
Insomnia, also known as sleeplessness, is a sleep disorder in which people have trouble sleeping. They may have difficulty falling asleep, or staying asleep as long as desired. Insomnia is typically followed by daytime sleepiness, low energy, irritability, and a depressed mood. It may result in an increased risk of motor vehicle collisions, as well as problems focusing and learning. Insomnia can be short term, lasting for days or weeks, or long term, lasting more than a month  Insomnia can occur independently or as a result of another problem. Conditions that can result in insomnia include psychological stress, chronic pain, heart failure, hyperthyroidism, heartburn, restless leg syndrome, menopause, certain medications, and drugs such as caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol. Other risk factors include working night shifts and sleep apnea. Diagnosis is based on sleep habits and an examination to look for underlying causes. A sleep study may be done to look for underlying sleep disorders. Screening may be done with two questions: "do you experience difficulty sleeping?" and "do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?" Symptoms of insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep, including difficulty finding a comfortable sleeping position Waking during the night, being unable to return to sleep and waking up early Not able to focus on daily tasks, difficulty in remembering daytime sleepiness, irritability, depression or anxiety Feeling fatigued or having low energy during the day  Trouble concentrating Being irritable, acting aggressive or impulsive
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransdermalComplimentary Medicines Australia :