H.P. Multi-Vitamins Companion Skin Patches
The body needs a whole host of nutrients on a daily basis to function optimally, this includes everything from carbohydrates, protein and fat, to vitamin A, B, C, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
Daily multivitamin consumption is a great way to make up for nutritional shortfalls and a simple solution to boost your health naturally.
Multivitamins not only support a healthy immune system, but they help keep the brain, hair, eyes, teeth and cardiovascular system in check.
Life can be hectic and although advised, eating a wide variety colourful fresh fruit and veggies along with high protein, sources of omega 3 such as fish, nuts and oil may not be achievable for all. Taking multivitamins is essentially an instant way to get your daily serving of all your vital vitamins and minerals on the go, to ensure you never fall short of nutrients.
The Herbal Homeopathic products listed on this website are denoted by the prefix H.P. in their label names. All preparations have a Herbal Homeopathic dilution of a minimum of 4X.
Herbal Homeopathic Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
Vitamin A - As Retinol, Vitamin C – As L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin D3 – Ascholecalciferol, Vitamin E - As D-alpha-tocopheryl siccomate, Thiamin – As thiamin mononitrate Riboflavin, Niacin – As niacinamide, Vitamin B6 – As Pyridoxine HCI, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 – As Methylcobalamin., Biotin, Pantothenic Acid - As D-Ca pantothenate, Choline – As choline bitartrate, Caratenoid Mix - (As alpha carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin), CoQ10 – As Ubiquinol,Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), Resveratrol – As Trans Resveratrol, Astaxanthin, Ascorbate, Potassium iodide
Source : Wikipedia
A vitamin is an organic molecule (or related set of molecules) that is an essential micronutrient that an organism needs in small quantities for the proper functioning of its metabolism. Essential nutrients cannot be synthesized in the organism, either at all or not in sufficient quantities, and therefore must be obtained through the diet. Vitamin C can be synthesized by some species but not by others; it is not a vitamin in the first instance but is in the second. The term vitamin does not include the three other groups of essential nutrients: minerals, essential fatty acids, and essential amino acids. Most vitamins are not single molecules, but groups of related molecules called vitamers. For example, vitamin E consists of four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. The thirteen vitamins required by human metabolism are: vitamin A (as all-trans-retinol, all-trans-retinyl-esters, as well as all-trans-beta-carotene and other provitamin A carotenoids), vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B9 (folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (cobalamins), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin D (calciferols), vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols), and vitamin K (quinones). Vitamins have diverse biochemical functions. Vitamin A acts as a regulator of cell and tissue growth and differentiation. Vitamin D provides a hormone-like function, regulating mineral metabolism for bones and other organs. The B complex vitamins function as enzyme cofactors (coenzymes) or the precursors for them. Vitamins C and E function as antioxidants. Both deficient and excess intake of a vitamin can potentially cause clinically significant illness, although excess intake of water-soluble vitamins is less likely to do so. Before 1935, the only source of vitamins was from food. If intake of vitamins was lacking, the result was vitamin deficiency and consequent deficiency diseases. Then, commercially produced tablets of yeast-extract vitamin B complex and semi-synthetic vitamin C became available. This was followed in the 1950s by the mass production and marketing of vitamin supplements, including multivitamins, to prevent vitamin deficiencies in the general population. Governments mandated addition of vitamins to staple foods such as flour or milk, referred to as food fortification, to prevent deficiencies. Recommendations for folic acid supplementation during pregnancy reduced risk of infant neural tube defects. Although reducing incidence of vitamin deficiencies clearly has benefits, supplementation is thought to be of little value for healthy people who are consuming a vitamin-adequate diet. The term vitamin is derived from the word vitamine, coined in 1912 by Polish biochemist Casimir Funk, who isolated a complex of micronutrients essential to life, all of which he presumed to be amines. When this presumption was later determined not to be true, the "e" was dropped from the name. All vitamins were discovered (identified) between 1913 and 1948.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 3 days and replace.The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 36 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural homeopathic skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 3 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 3 day period (distribution rate of 3 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransdermalComplimentary Medicines Australia :