H.P. Muscle Companion Skin Patches
Very useful skin patch for people who are unable to exercise, wheelchair-bound, inactive due to illness, or aging persons.
All of the following ingredients, especially combined, and flowing via the blood stream ongoing, while weight training will help Grow Muscles Naturally. Even without weight training they will help improve muscle mass.
Less muscle means greater weakness and less mobility, both of which may increase your risk of falls and fractures. A 2015 report from the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research found that people with sarcopenia had 2.3 times the risk of having a low-trauma fracture from a fall, such as a broken hip, collarbone, leg, arm, or wrist.
Symptoms may include weakness and loss of stamina, which can interfere with physical activity. Reduced activity further shrinks muscle mass.
Although sarcopenia is seen usually in people who are inactive, the fact that it also occurs in people who stay physically active indicates there are other factors in its development.
Herbal Ingredients : Each patch contains: Equivalent of ;
Potassium – Supports blood pressure, cardiovascular health, bone strength, and muscle strength.
Pantothenic acid/B5 – Converts food to energy. Vitamin A, C, D, K, and E – helps to form red blood cells and maintain the central nervous system. Improves bone density, promotes health immune system, good for the skin & hair.
12 x B Vitamins – direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. Helps prevent infections, support red cell health.
Safed Musli – Indian herb. A rich source of vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins, alkaloids and polysaccharides. Balances blood sugar, boosts vitality and improves sexual imbalances.
Tribulus – good all-round health supplement, increase testosterone levels to balance for male / female.
Tongkat Ali – relieves stress and improve body composition and grow muscle mass.
Zinc – builds a healthy immune system. Helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes.
Iron – essential to carry oxygen from your lungs to transport it throughout your body.
Calcium – Good for healthy bones.
Selenium – improves thyroid health, boosts immune system also helps lung capacity.
Copper – together with iron it enables the body to form red blood cells. Helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves and immune function.
Omega 3 – helps the body to fight depression & anxiety. Helps the heart, immune system and brain.
Phosphorus – Builds bones with calcium. Good for energy.
Taurine – can mitigate the damaging effects of fat, glucose, and excess insulin. Strengthens and protects heart muscle cells and the system of blood vessels that supplies blood throughout the body.
Magnesium – regulates muscle function throughout the body.
Protein – builds and repairs tissue.
Green Tea Extract – prevents cell damage.
L-Lysine – good for wound healing and new collagen production.
CoQ10 – helps provide energy to the cells.
Milk Thistle – lowers cholesterol levels and liver or gallbladder issues.
Globe artichoke – detoxes the liver, balances blood sugar, bowel and gut.
L-Arginine – improves circulation.
Source : Wikipedia
Muscle is a soft tissue found in most animals. Muscle cells contain protein filaments of actin and myosin that slide past one another, producing a contraction that changes both the length and the shape of the cell. Muscles function to produce force and motion. They are primarily responsible for maintaining and changing posture, locomotion, as well as movement of internal organs, such as the contraction of the heart and the movement of food through the digestive system via peristalsis. Muscle tissues are derived from the mesodermal layer of embryonic germ cells in a process known as myogenesis. There are three types of muscle, skeletal or striated, cardiac, and smooth. Muscle action can be classified as being either voluntary or involuntary. Cardiac and smooth muscles contract without conscious thought and are termed involuntary, whereas the skeletal muscles contract upon command. Skeletal muscles in turn can be divided into fast and slow twitch fibers. Muscles are predominantly powered by the oxidation of fats and carbohydrates, but anaerobic chemical reactions are also used, particularly by fast twitch fibers. These chemical reactions produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules that are used to power the movement of the myosin heads. The term muscle is derived from the Latin musculus meaning "little mouse" perhaps because of the shape of certain muscles or because contracting muscles look like mice moving under the skin.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :