H.P. Nervous System Companion Skin Patches
Nerve pain can be due to problems in the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), or in the nerves that run from there to the muscles and organs.
Neuropathic pain (nerve pain) affects about one in every 20 people in Australia. It is caused by damage to nerves that feel pain, touch and temperature. The pain has been described as a burning, shooting or crawling sensation or like electric shocks, and there are often other feelings, such as numbness or pins and needles that accompany.
There are several specific types of neuropathic pain, including trigeminal neuralgia, painful diabetic neuropathy, and postherpetic neuralgia (a complication of shingles). Neuropathic pain is often severe, ongoing (chronic) and can be difficult to treat.
It’s often worse at night. It might be mild, or it might be severe, it depends on your personal circumstances.
Nerve pain can be a result of damage to the nerves following a disease or injury. The damage might cause the nerves to misfire and send pain signals to the brain. This usually happens due to a disease (such as diabetes or vitamin B12 deficiency) or an injury to a nerve.
Nerve pain is usually caused by disease or injury. Common causes include:
- an injury to the brain, spine or nerves
- poor blood supply to the nerves
- trapped nerves, such as in carpal tunnel syndrome or sciatica
- multiple sclerosis
- phantom pain
- vitamin B12 or thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency
- nerve compression
- certain medicines
- infections such as Shingles
Herbal Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
1. Vitamins A, B-1, B-12, B-16, C & E – builds up your heath again. Powerful healing on all levels inside all cells.
2. Amino Acid Lysine – helps to build up the immune system.
3. Purple Rice – helps digestion, liver function, sleep, irritation. Builds more mitochondria which in turns heal powerfully, naturally. Iris versicolour – for bloating, vomiting, nausea, bile production, inflammation and pain.
4. Rhus toxicodendron – for cramps, restlessness, infections.
5. Apis mellifica – helps with pain.
6. Passion Flower – stress, anxiety, sleep.
7. Feverfew – helps with pain.
8. Oat Straw – anxiety, stress, fatigue – soothing
9. Saffron – helps with pain, shock
10. Omega Fatty Acids (plant based) – helps with inflammation, autoimmune disease, pain and skin issues.
11. Hemp Oil – helps with Anxiety, depression, moods, immune system.
12. Biotin (Vitamin B7 / Vitamin H) - Fenugreek - Keeps your hair, skin, eyes, liver, nervous system healthy.
Source : Wikipedia
The nervous system is a highly complex part of an animal that coordinates its actions and sensory information by transmitting signals to and from different parts of its body. The nervous system detects environmental changes that impact the body, then works in tandem with the endocrine system to respond to such events. Nervous tissue first arose in wormlike organisms about 550 to 600 million years ago. In vertebrates it consists of two main parts, the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The CNS consists of the brain and spinal cord. The PNS consists mainly of nerves, which are enclosed bundles of the long fibers or axons, that connect the CNS to every other part of the body. Nerves that transmit signals from the brain are called motor or efferent nerves, while those nerves that transmit information from the body to the CNS are called sensory or afferent. Spinal nerves serve both functions and are called mixed nerves. The PNS is divided into three separate subsystems, the somatic, autonomic, and enteric nervous systems. Somatic nerves mediate voluntary movement. The autonomic nervous system is further subdivided into the sympathetic and the parasympathetic nervous systems. The sympathetic nervous system is activated in cases of emergencies to mobilize energy, while the parasympathetic nervous system is activated when organisms are in a relaxed state. The enteric nervous system functions to control the gastrointestinal system. Both autonomic and enteric nervous systems function involuntarily. Nerves that exit from the cranium are called cranial nerves while those exiting from the spinal cord are called spinal nerves.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :