H.P. Pancreas Companion Skin Patches
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the levels of glucose (sugar) in the blood are too high. Blood glucose levels are normally regulated by the hormone insulin, which is made by the pancreas. Diabetes occurs when there is a problem with this hormone and how it works in the body.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that occurs when your blood sugar (glucose), is too high (hyperglycemia). Glucose is what the body uses for energy, and the pancreas produces a hormone called insulin that helps convert the glucose from the food you eat into energy. When the body either does not produce enough insulin, does not produce any at all, or your body becomes resistant to the insulin, the glucose does not reach your cells to be used for energy. This results in the health condition termed diabetes.
There are two main types of diabetes, type 1 and type 2.
- Type 1 diabetes, formerly called juvenile diabetes, because it usually is diagnosed during childhood. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition in which the body does not produce insulin because the body’s immune system attacks insulin-producing cells from the pancreas called beta cells. Type 1 diabetes is treated by using insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which cells cannot use blood sugar (glucose) efficiently for energy. This occurs when blood sugar levels get too high over time, and the cells become insensitive or resistant to insulin (termed insulin resistance). There are multiple medications used to treat type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms for type 1 diabetes may occur suddenly and include:
- excessive thirst
- frequent urination
- excessive hunger
- unexplained weakness and fatigue
- unexplained weight loss
- blurred vision
- having cuts that heal slowly
- itching and skin infections
- mood swings
- leg cramps
- nausea and vomiting
Many people with type 2 diabetes have no symptoms, and if they do occur they often have a gradual onset. They can also be easily missed or mistaken as part of the normal ageing process. They include:
- blurred vision
- urinating more frequently
- feeling thirsty all the time
- numbness and tingling in the feet or legs
- recurrent infections
- always feeling hungry
- having cuts that heal slowly
- itching, skin infections
- blurred vision
- gradually putting on weight
- mood swings
- feeling dizzy
- leg cramps
Herbal Ingredients : Equivalent of : 8 Chinese traditional herbs plus more...
- Rhizoma anemarrhenae - reduces blood sugar levels.
- The following herbs listed below treat deep pain, shortness of breath, poor memory, frequent urination, numbness and pain in limbs. Helps as an adrenal tonic, helps regulate blood pressure. Also helps to 'improve and promotes hair growth and relieves Osteoporosis :
- : Trichosanthin – Arrowroot – Astragalus – Scrophulariaceae – Berberine – Yam – Borneol
- Vitamin C – for growth and repair of cells and helps absorbsion of other nutrients.
- Moringa - Good for all over body health.
- Lemons – Sour fruit such as lemons, promotes the release of vital digestive enzymes from the pancreas. Limes and kiwi fruit are also valuable for the smooth running of the pancreas.
- Calendula – or Pot Marigold, has been used as a healing herb for centuries. Due to its anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties as well as anti-genotoxic compounds.
- Licorice Root – is considered an excellent remedy for various disorders of the pancreas. The Chinese have used licorice for thousands of years in their traditional medicine. Licorice is laden with anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the pain and swelling which is linked to pancreatitis.
- Goldenseal – is a popular herb and therefore not easy to find in the wild. It is one of the most beneficial herbs on the planet due to its therapeutic and medicinal properties. It can actually lower blood sugar levels and aid the pancreas in its general function as well as motivating beta cells contained inside the pancreas, which is of extreme benefit to diabetics.
- Horsetail – This herb is abundant in silica which aids the body in healing and restores damaged tissue which has deteriorated due to inflammation of the pancreas.
- Haritaki – is a natural remedy in India from the fruit of the Terminalia Chebula plant and is still not well-known in general. Research has shown that it has beneficial effects on the pancreas as well as formidable cancer fighting properties.
- Oregano – This culinary herb is rich in natural phenolic anti-oxidants making it valuable in treating oxidation caused by diabetes. Studies on pigs have shown that oregano can slow down pancreatic amylase. Oregano is believed to have robust anti-hyperglycemic properties that can handle hyperglycemia and/or long term complications arising from diabetes.
- Dandelion – Dandelion tea is excellent for flushing toxins out of the intestines and also aids in restoring damaged pancreatic tissues.
- Cedar Berries – These berries are found in the southwest of America and are a fruit similar to grapes, in that they possess strong health promoting nutrients which are extra useful to the body. The seeds and pods are used and have been found beneficial in improving the digestive and pancreatic functions. Cedar berries regulate the normal operation of the pancreas which also causes blood sugar levels to become stable.
- Gentian – a beautiful blue flower and it is an herb that helps to produce a healthy pancreas. The roots of gentian motivate the gall bladder, mucous membranes of the stomach and the pancreas to boost the production of pancreatic enzymes, stomach acid, bile and other juices that create a healthy digestive system.
- Olive Leaves – contain nutrients that detoxify the blood and improve circulation. Taking olive leaf extract will prevent free radicals from instigating damage that leads to disease and lowers blood pressure. Taken regularly this extract will result in a stronger liver, thyroid and pancreas. Oleuropein is the active property in olive leaves which is an anti-inflammatory composite found in the pancreas.
- Garlic – Garlic not only aids the pancreas but it also decreases the amount of sugar in the blood while stimulating the pancreas to manufacture ample levels of insulin.
Source : Wikipedia
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly known as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications. Acute complications can include diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state, or death. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney disease, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes. Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin, or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. There are three main types of diabetes mellitus: Type 1 diabetes results from the pancreas's failure to produce enough insulin due to loss of beta cells. This form was previously referred to as "insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus" (IDDM) or "juvenile diabetes". The cause is unknown. Type 2 diabetes begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses, a lack of insulin may also develop. This form was previously referred to as "non insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus" (NIDDM) or "adult-onset diabetes". The most common cause is a combination of excessive body weight and insufficient exercise. Gestational diabetes is the third main form, and occurs when pregnant women without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood sugar levels.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :