Super Calm & Relaxed with Vitamin B’s Patch, being all twelve B-Vitamins.
A deficiency in Vitamins creates problems that the body may not have enough healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body. This may result in emotional upheaval, exhaustion.
Our powerful slow-release & balanced 12 B-Vitamins in a patch helps the emotional body to balance. For you to feel strong enough to take back your power, to get on with your life with a rational, happy, calm and balanced state of mind.
Your body wants to be healthy, why would it not, but stress which drains your body of nutrients exhausts your physical body and your mind. If exhausted with the stresses of your life. maybe your body is deficient in B Vitamins.
You can use this patch if under stressful conditions, e.g. work, relationships, family, financial etc. Building these nutrients within your body helps dramatically with exhaustion and feeling drained.
Impressive Ingredients in the 12 Super Vitamin B’s patch and what they are used for :
Herbal Ingredients : Equivalent of :
B1 (Thiamine) helps the body make healthy new cells. It’s often called an anti-stress vitamin because of its ability to protect the immune system. Helps to break down simple carbohydrates.
B2 (Riboflavin) works as an antioxidant to help fight free radicals (particles in the body that damage cells) important for red blood cell production, which is necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
B3 (Niacin) boosts good cholesterol which in turn blocks bad cholesterol.
B4 (Adenine) boosts the immune system, boosting resistance to infections, fatigue and stress.
B5 (Pantothenic Acid) breaks down fats and carbs for energy, it is responsible for the production of sex and stress-related hormones including testosterone. Promotes healthy skin with the ability to reduce signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots.
B6 (Pyridoxine) helps with mood and sleep patterns because it helps the body produce serotonin, melatonin and norepinephrine, a stress hormone.
B7 (Biotin) good for healthy hair, skin and nails and helps balance blood sugar.
B8 (Inositol) good for anxiety, stress, panic attacks and memory balance.
B9 (Folate or folic acid) helps with depression and memory loss.
B10 (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid) helps with depression, irritability and nervousness. Also good for skin problems.
B11 (Salicylic acid) good for anemia caused by tiredness, lack of appetite, low immunity and fatigue.
B12 (Cobalamin) produces red blood cells and help iron do its job. Helps to oxygenate cells.
Source : Wikipedia
B vitamins are a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism. Though these vitamins share similar names, they are chemically distinct compounds that often coexist in the same foods. In general, dietary supplements containing all eight are referred to as a vitamin B complex. Individual B vitamin supplements are referred to by the specific number or name of each vitamin: B1 = thiamine, B2 = riboflavin, B3 = niacin, etc. Some are better known by name than number: niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin and folate.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :