48 Days Supply
Our eucalyptus patch is crafted from 100% pure Australian Eucalyptus Aromatic Oil and is an all-round healer. This patch may be used with other patch types.
Eucalyptus is a species of gumtree native to Australia but now growing successfully in many parts of the world. Eucalyptus Oil is an aromatic compound derived from the leaves and bark of this tree which has been used for thousands of years by native Australian Aborigines and white settlers as a medicine, antiseptic and cleanser.
Natural eucalyptus oil can cleanse the body of harmful toxins as it is an antiviral with antibacterial healing properties – this is mighty beneficial when it comes to dreaded colds and flu.
Boasting a marvellous amount of natural qualities – such as being antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
Eucalyptus oil is wondrous for the skin. It can act as a natural moisturiser and even a suncream when homeblended with natural oils.
Our Eucalyptus skin patch is crafted from 100% pure Australian Eucalyptus Aromatic Oil and is an all-round healer.
There are over one hundred phytochemicals (natural plant-based chemical compounds) in eucalyptus oil.
Herbal Ingredients : equivalent of :
1] Eucalyptus Globulus - is the strain we use – which is gradually absorbed via the skin over a 4 day period that you wear the patch, so you can’t overdose on eucalyptus oil via the skin patch – it is a very gradual, therefore diluted, absorbsion. We also add Manuka Honey which in itself has astounding healing properties.
2] Manuka Honey [from New Zealand]: Aids outer wound and ulcer healing, prevents gastric ulcers, improves digestion, treats acne, and kills bacteria, infections and super bugs. Soothes common stomach upsets, good for acne and bad skin conditions, improves skin tone, helps gum disease, gets rid of free radicals, improves hair softness and growth, helps insomnia, a multiple list of nutrients, heals allergies and is a natural energy powerhouse.
Source : Wikipedia
Eucalyptus /ˌjuːkəˈlɪptəs/ is a genus of over seven hundred species of flowering trees, shrubs or mallees in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae. Along with other genera in the tribe Eucalypteae, they are commonly known as eucalypts. Plants in the genus Eucalyptus have bark that is either smooth, fibrous, hard or stringy, leaves with oil glands, and sepals and petals that are fused to form a "cap" or operculum over the stamens. The fruit is a woody capsule commonly referred to as a "gumnut". Most species of Eucalyptus are native to Australia, and every state and territory has representative species. About three-quarters of Australian forests are eucalypt forests. Wildfire is a feature of the Australian landscape and many eucalypt species are adapted to fire, and resprout after fire or have seeds which survive fire. A few species are native to other countries and a smaller number are only found outside Australia. Eucalypts have been grown in plantations in many other countries because they are fast growing and have valuable timber, or can be used for pulpwood, for honey production or essential oils. In some countries, however, they have been removed because they are highly flammable.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :