The gut and colon are working to rid your body of viruses and harmful types of bacteria and parasites that are also in your stomach / gut / colon.
Some disease starts in the liver and quickly progress to the gut and dirties the blood. Parasites can be absorbed via all meats, all chicken, contaminated water and unwashed fruit and vegetables. Parasites dirty your blood with their waste, eat your nutrients that you are trying to keep yourself healthy with and they can lay thousands of eggs over a life time.
Best to do a patch-cleanse several times a year to not only kill them and their colony but to also purify the blood, the gut, intestines and colon. The ingredients also help feed and support the cells.
This patch gives a gradual and gentle release of toxins, parasites and bacteria, it is calm on the mind as well as the body. Wear for at least 2 months.
Herbal Ingredients : Equivalent of :
Magnesium oxide and Magnesium carbonate – a cleanser to ‘clean the path’ for all other ingredients to work & be absorbed.
Celery Juice – for vitamin K, C & B6, potassium, folate, manganese, calcium, riboflavin, magnesium.
Garlic – nature’s own anti-biotic.
Zinc – helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes. Boosts immune system.
Beetroot – balances blood pressure. Fights inflammation. Improves digestion.
Chinese wormwood – a tonic for the gut. Kills worm infections. Good for digestion.
Black Walnut Fruit Hull – kills parasites and their eggs. Cleans out the intestines.
Barberry root – balances digestive disorders. Cleanses the gut.
Grapefruit – Vitamin A & E. For a healthy digestive tract.
Vitamin C & A – for the immune system – these two important vitamins helps all systems work well.
Ginger – for digestion and inflammation issues.
Calendula – antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
Plantain – Vitamin B6 & magnesium. Regulates digestive system, boosts immune system.
Slippery Elm Bark – for IBS. Expelling tapeworms and infections of the gut systems.
Milk Thistle – for detoxification.
Lemon & Lime – for cleansing and purifying.
Hibiscus Tea – cleanses the gut, intestines and liver.
Note that with this patch you may experience 1 -2 strong detoxification experiences, so it’s working. Depending on your reaction to this patch you may like to just wear it for 2-3 days then have a break for a week then wear for another 2-3 days. If not a strong reaction then wear 24/7 and change as per your instructions.
Source : Wikipedia
The large intestine, also known as the large bowel, is the last part of the gastrointestinal tract and of the digestive system in vertebrates. Water is absorbed here and the remaining waste material is stored as feces before being removed by defecation. The colon is the largest portion of the large intestine, so many mentions of the large intestine and colon overlap in meaning whenever anatomic precision is not the focus. Most sources define the large intestine as the combination of the cecum, colon, rectum, and anal canal. Some other sources exclude the anal canal. In humans, the large intestine begins in the right iliac region of the pelvis, just at or below the waist, where it is joined to the end of the small intestine at the cecum, via the ileocecal valve. It then continues as the colon ascending the abdomen, across the width of the abdominal cavity as the transverse colon, and then descending to the rectum and its endpoint at the anal canal. Overall, in humans, the large intestine is about 1.5 metres (5 ft) long, which is about one-fifth of the whole length of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransdermalComplimentary Medicines Australia :