The Moriga plant is gaining more popularity as a new “superfood” for its highly nutritious profile and powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and tissue-protective properties.
A Major Super Food in a Patch
Never heard of Moringa before? Although this plant was initially discovered for its beneficial properties thousands of years ago, only recently has Moringa (sometimes called the Ben oil tree) become known as one of the most impressive herbal supplements to hit the holistic health market.
It fights free radicals : Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation.
It helps to protect the cardiovascular system :
Moringa leaf powder has heart-healthy benefits, particularly in blood lipid control, the prevention of plaque formation in the arteries, and reduced cholesterol levels.
It helps protect the liver : Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage. Moringa can help reduce liver damage and fibrosis and reverse oxidation in the liver.
Moringa oil can also help restore liver enzymes to normal levels, reducing oxidative stress, and increasing protein content in the liver. The liver is responsible for blood detoxification, bile production, fructose metabolism, fat metabolism, and nutrient processing, and it can only fulfill these functions with the aid of liver enzymes, so it's vital they stay at normal levels. For instance, lower levels of hepatic enzymes can impair its ability to filter the blood.
Moringa oleifera, also known as horseradish tree, ben tree, or drumstick tree, is a small tree from India, Pakistan, and Nepal that has been used for generations in Eastern countries to treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease, and respiratory, skin, and digestive disorders.
Helps with : –
Inflammation-related diseases, diabetes, anemia, arthritis and other joint pain, allergies, asthma, constipation, stomach pains, diarrhoea, epilepsy, stomach or intestinal ulcers/spasms, chronic headaches, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention, thyroid disorders, low sex drive, bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections, for anti-aging, balance hormones, stress, natural aphrodisiac, boost immune system, detoxes the liver, protects and nourishes the skin, kills bacteria, balances the brain, creates ‘feel good’ hormones, insomnia.
Moringa is also an excellent source of protein, vitamin A, potassium, calcium and vitamin C.
It has two times the amount of protein of yogurt, four times the amount of vitamin A as carrots, three times the amount of potassium as bananas, four times the amount of calcium as cow’s milk and seven times the amount of vitamin C as oranges.
Herbal Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
Just 100% pure Moringa - plant with all of the above properties and uses.
Source : Wikipedia
Moringa, native to parts of Africa and Asia, is the sole genus in the flowering plant family Moringaceae. The name is derived from murungai, the Tamil word for drumstick, and the plant is commonly referred to as the drumstick tree. It contains 13 species from tropical and subtropical climates that range in size from tiny herbs to massive trees. Moringa species grow quickly in many types of environments. The most widely cultivated species is Moringa oleifera, native to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India, a multipurpose tree cultivated throughout the tropics and marketed as a superfood, health food, and medicinal plant. M. stenopetala, an African species, is also widely grown, but to a much lesser extent than M. oleifera.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :