H.P. Smokers Companion Skin Patches
After you stop smoking altogether your cells, body, hair, skin, bones and blood will be able to repair themselves – via healthy foods that you eat and of course food will taste better.
Smoking can create several negative effects on your health, such as an increased risk of developing serious diseases like cancer and heart disease. It can also lead to an earlier death.
While these risks are a good incentive to quit, quitting can be hard for some people because of withdrawal symptoms. These can include irritability, headaches, and intense nicotine cravings.
Even though quitting can be a challenge, the benefits on your physical and mental health are worth it.
Anxiety, depression, and insomnia :
Smokers have an increased risk of depression and anxiety, though the reason for this is unclear. You may smoke to feel better. When you quit smoking, you may feel more anxious and depressed. Insomnia is also also common.
Depression is a serious condition. It’s best to treat it with a medical professional, who may recommend talk therapy, medications, or light therapy. Some alternative remedies to use alongside doctor-prescribed treatment include :
The herb St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) is used primarily for depression. Researchers have been trying to figure out if it's effective for smoking cessation as well. The results are mixed.
Although St. John's Wort appears to be reasonably safe when taken alone, it can interfere with the effectiveness of prescription and over-the-counter medications. This includes antidepressants, drugs to prevent organ rejection for transplant patients, and oral contraceptives.
Ginseng has been shown to prevent the nicotine-induced release of the neurotransmitter dopamine.
Dopamine is what makes people feel good after smoking and is part of the addiction process.
The use of herbs and supplements such as Lobelia, St. John’s Wort, Oat Straw, Valerian, and Ginseng, have not been scientifically proven to help quit smoking. The idea behind herbal remedies is to help reduce the effects of nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Other helpful herbs for quitting smoking :
To help detoxify the lungs:
Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara): Helps recovery of tar covered lungs from years of smoking by loosening mucus
Mullein (Verbascum sinuatum): Helps soothe the nasal passage and lungs
Licorice Root: Great for lung detoxification, relieves irritation
Lobelia (Lobelia inflata): Loosens the phlegm and thins the mucus in the air passages, detoxifying the lungs; May also help reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms and cravings because it contains an alkaloid lobeline, which produces similar bodily effects to nicotine but it is non-addictive or habit-forming
Herbal Ingredients : Each patch contains equivalent of :
2. Cayenne Pepper
4. Vitamins A, C & E
5. Grape Seed Extract
6. St. John’s Wort
Source : Wikipedia
Smoking is a practice in which a substance is burned and the resulting smoke breathed in to be tasted and absorbed into the bloodstream. Most commonly, the substance used is the dried leaves of the tobacco plant, which have been rolled into a small square of rice paper to create a small, round cylinder called a "cigarette". Smoking is primarily practiced as a route of administration for recreational drug use because the combustion of the dried plant leaves vaporizes and delivers active substances into the lungs where they are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream and reach bodily tissue. In the case of cigarette smoking these substances are contained in a mixture of aerosol particles and gasses and include the pharmacologically active alkaloid nicotine; the vaporization creates heated aerosol and gas into a form that allows inhalation and deep penetration into the lungs where absorption into the bloodstream of the active substances occurs. In some cultures, smoking is also carried out as a part of various rituals, where participants use it to help induce trance-like states that, they believe, can lead them to spiritual enlightenment. Smoking generally has negative health effects, because smoke inhalation inherently poses challenges to various physiologic processes such as respiration. Diseases related to tobacco smoking have been shown to kill approximately half of long-term smokers when compared to average mortality rates faced by non-smokers. Smoking caused over five million deaths a year from 1990 to 2015.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TransdermalComplimentary Medicines Australia :