H.P. Body Energy / Endurance Companion Skin Patches
Great Skin Patch for use by all fitness levels and ages. An energy boost for everyone.
Super Ingredients that do many different things inside the body and ALL create renewed energy and stamina.
The most important ingredient for continued stamina, energy and healing is ‘Polyphenols’ which is present in each of the following.
The impressive list of power-packed ingredients below gives some hint as to the dynamic impact this combination is designed to fulfill with normal use. The properties of each of the constituents are each historically known and well understood.
This combination is designed to maximize the transdermal method of delivery of high potency supplements direct to the blood stream. The result of proper use is the steady and predictable infusion via transdermal transmission direct to the bloodstream of a carefully integrated selection of endurance and performance-enhancing agents.
There are many natural herbs that can be used to help revitalise and increase the body’s natural reserves of energy - without caffeine. While there is no sudden crash, the herbs can create a balanced sense of well-being. Plus, they do not cause addiction in the way caffeine does.
The following herbs are our top natural supplements that can help improve, maintain and revitalise the body.
Herbal Patch Ingredients : equivalent of :
Aronia Cherries (Choke berries) has the highest antioxidant capacity than any other berry or fruit. Antioxidants rid all tissues, organs and blood of germs. They help fight neurological diseases, cancer, aging, inflammation, diabetes and bacterial infections. Antioxidants protect you.
Blueberries – an Antioxidant Super-food. Packed with antioxidants and thousands of natural chemicals, high in potassium and vitamin C. They lower the risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory.
Mulberries – good source of iron, vitamin C and many plant compounds, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Pomegranates – rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, fibre and is anti-inflammatory. Burns fats and boosts metabolism.
Morringa Plant – full of essential nutrients. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein. Fight free radicals (germs). Supports brain health.
Mint – rich in nutrients. Great for gut health, brain function, bowel health and brain function.
Spirulina – Full of protein, improves cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure, great for the gut.
Matcha – 10 times the antioxidants of regular green tea. Gives energy boosts. Calms the body and mind. Has vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium. Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
Ashwaganda – Indian ginseng. Great for stress, ant-aging and reducing pain and swelling.
Turmeric – Aids digestion. Anti-inflammatory and a very strong antioxidant.
Lemon – Vitamin C, supports weight loss, prevents kidney stones, and cleanses skin.
Beetroot – High in fibre, foliate and vitamin C. Increases blood flow around the body. Great for fitness and stamina.
Monk fruit – Great for weight loss, malnutrition of vitamins & minerals, healing and blocking thrush, hormonal balance.
Vitamin C – Keeps your skin, bones and connective tissue healthy. Helps wounds heal, helps prevent infections and helps you absorb iron from your food.
Suma - Brazilian Ginseng
Source : Wikipedia
Endurance (also related to sufferance, resilience, constitution, fortitude, and hardiness) is the ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, as well as its ability to resist, withstand, recover from, and have immunity to trauma, wounds, or fatigue. It is usually used in aerobic or anaerobic exercise. The definition of 'long' varies according to the type of exertion – minutes for high intensity anaerobic exercise, hours or days for low intensity aerobic exercise. Training for endurance can reduce the ability to exert endurance strength unless an individual also undertakes resistance training to counteract this effect. When a person is able to accomplish or withstand a higher amount of effort than their original capabilities their endurance is increasing which to many personnel indicates progress. In looking to improve one's endurance they may slowly increase the amount of repetitions or time spent, if higher repetitions are taken rapidly muscle strength improves while less endurance is gained. Increasing endurance has been proven to release endorphins resulting in a positive mind. The act of gaining endurance through physical activity has been shown to decrease anxiety, depression, and stress, or any chronic disease in total. Although a greater endurance can assist the cardiovascular system it does not imply that any cardiovascular disease can be guaranteed to improve. "The major metabolic consequences of the adaptations of muscle to endurance exercise are a slower utilization of muscle glycogen and blood glucose, a greater reliance on fat oxidation, and less lactate production during exercise of a given intensity."
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :