H.P. Travelers Companion Skin Patches
Jet lag occurs after air travel across several time zones. It is caused by the body’s circadian rhythms (24 hour cycle) being out of sync with the local destination time.
It is also caused by lack of oxygen, dehydration and breathing in recycled air and micro-toxins.
Symptoms of jet lag are temporary and may include insomnia, irritability, indigestion, diarrhea, vomiting or disorientation in the days following air travel.
Full instructions come with your order – put the patch on at least one full day before you travel and wear for 2-3 days after you arrive. You want the below nutrients to be in the blood stream so they can do their job.
Herbal Ingredients : equivalent of :
Food grade Epsom salts (dolomite rock salts) – helps the body to rid itself of toxins, sedate the nervous system, supply magnesium and sulfates, and to maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
Bellis perennis (Daisy) – for digestive problems.
Chamomilla (Wild chamomile) – for stress and irritability.
Ipecacuanha (Ipecac) – for vomiting and diarrhoea. Calms intestinal system.
Lycopodium (Clubmoss) – for indigestion.
Valerian – herbal sleep aid.
Arnica Montana - for emotional upset, travel sickness and cramps.
Source : Wikipedia
Jet lag is a physiological condition that results from alterations to the body's circadian rhythms caused by rapid long-distance trans-meridian (east–west or west–east) travel. For example, someone flying from New York to London, i.e. from west to east, feels as if the time were five hours earlier than local time, and someone travelling from London to New York, i.e. from east to west, feels as if the time were five hours later than local time. Jet lag was previously classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders. The condition of jet lag may last several days before the traveller is fully adjusted to the new time zone; a recovery period of one day per time zone crossed is a suggested guideline. Jet lag is especially an issue for airline pilots, aircraft crew, and frequent travellers. Airlines have regulations aimed at combating pilot fatigue caused by jet lag. The term "jet lag" is used because before the arrival of passenger jet aircraft, it was uncommon to travel far and fast enough to cause desynchronosis. Travel by propeller-driven aircraft, by ship, or by train was slower and of more limited distance than jet flights, and thus did not contribute widely to the issue. Travel fatigue : Travel fatigue is general fatigue, disorientation, and headache caused by a disruption in routine, time spent in a cramped space with little chance to move around, a low-oxygen environment, and dehydration caused by dry air and limited food and drink. It does not necessarily involve the shift in circadian rhythms that cause jet lag. Travel fatigue can occur without crossing time zones, and it often disappears after one day accompanied by a night of good quality sleep.
- Micro layer upon micro layer of Herbal Nano Ingredients are mechanically infused into each individual skin patch - that's how we place so many ingredients onto a topical skin patch.
- The traditional way to heal is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just concentrating on one problem.
- Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
- Attach one skin patch and wear for 4 days and replace. The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 patches per packet = 48 days supply.
- They can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business.
- All of our skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, hormones, or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure herbal product.
- All of our skin patches are plant based (natural as in from Nature). Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
- The well known experiment of rubbing a clove of garlic on one's heel and almost immediately tasting garlic in one's mouth is clear evidence of the readiness of the human body to positively react to topical treatments of all manner of herbal preparations.
- Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia.
- All our natural skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
- Our skin patches are made from material that are designed for sensitive skin, non-latex and medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive - so the sticking material is not only good for any skin type but is not stuck on like a Band-Aid so ripping it off cause’s no irritation to the skin.
- Peel the skin patch off the backing paper; press firmly onto clean, dry, oil free skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). – firmly, place on the lower belly or abdomen away from hair, clothing straps, or where it would be rubbed by clothing. etc. Keep the patch on for 4 days.
- Remove the old skin patch and throw away and replace with a new skin patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one.
- The skin patch ingredients are time released over a 4 day period (distribution rate of 4 days for each individual skin patch).
- You can shower and swim with it on, but pat dry, firmly.
- Our skin patches are supplied to each client in a flat sterile-sealed clear plastic package, colour labeled with printed instructions on the face.
- All our skin patch types are compatible with each other.
- Up to 4 different skin patch types can be worn at the same time.
- All our skin patch types contain no alcohol - so are Halal and Kosher compliant.
- Free Australia Post Shipping & Free World Wide Shipping Available.
- Get your "Mojo" back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For full information about the Herbs listed in all our skin patch types, please use the quick reference links listed below. Information is knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathic_dilutionsComplimentary Medicines Australia :